If you listened to either Episode 67 – Muse-icology or Episode 90 – Muse-icology RE-RE-RE-REMIX! of the podcast, you heard all about how chakras resonate with different music notes and my theory that songs in that key can have the same effect!
I recently re-tooled this playlist for the remix episode and added some new songs, and switched out some previous picks that I didn’t feel matched the vibe – which is honestly a weird vibe.
For those who don’t use spotify for music, here’s a copy of the playlist so you can seek out the songs on your own favourite platform – or heck, from your record collection!
Root – C
- Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps – The Beatles
- Stay – Rhianna
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
Sacral – D
- Should I Stay or Should I Go – The Clash
- Royals – Lorde
- Zephyr Song – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Don’t You Forget About Me – Simple Minds
Solar Plexus – E
- Yellow Ledbetter – Pearl Jam
- Where Is My Mind? – The Pixies
- Magic Carpet Ride – Steppenwolf
- The Cave – Mumford & Sons
Heart – F
- Free Fallin’ – Tom Petty
- Somebody The I Used to Know – Gotye, Kimbra
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
- Smooth Operator – Sade
Throat – G
- Dirty Old Town – The Pogues
- Come As You Are – Nirvana
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Heroes – David Bowie
Third Eye – A
- You Got It – Roy Orbison
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- No Rain – Blind Melon
- Mmbop – Hanson
Crown – B
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Stolen Dance – Milky Chance
- I Want it That Way – Backstreet Boys
- Rasputin – Boney M
Of course, you can also listen to the whole playlist on spotify, as well as the REMIX, which features some of the songs on the list and is exclusive to that platform.
New episodes of the podcast return in July and I can’t wait!